Review The Latest Neurology Advances and Earn CME. Order Cleveland Clinic Neurology Update On Demand Today!
Neurology Update On Demand delivers 12 hours1 of content focused on delivering a concise yet comprehensive review in the field of neurology. This program is designed to assist participants in the following objectives:
- Describe the impact of recent evidence on MS disease management strategies.
- Summarize the most recent approaches to diagnosis and treatment of various dementias.
- Review the safety and efficacy data on new antiepileptic drugs to treat epilepsy.
- Summarize the revisions to the headache classification criteria and describe their best use
in clinical practice.
- Critically appraise the safety and efficacy data on recent therapies for neuromuscular diseases and describe their implication for clinical practice.
- Define best practices for the assessment and management of concussion, back pain, stroke, and Parkinson’s Disease.